- Great visibility: The free line of sight from the cockpit provides excellent visibility. For working in poor light conditions all riding trowels are equipped with lights.
- Comfortable: Adjustable seat and arm rests, raised foot paddles.
- Reliable: Renowned engine, super heavy duty gearbox and robust overall design increase reliability and lifetime.
- Service friendly: Removable front panel for easy maintenance.
- Easy transportation: A lifting bridle for loading and unloading is standard.
- Improved end result: All Atlas Copco riding trowels features electrically powered water spray system for even better result of the finished surface.
|Steering control||Mechanical||Mechanical||Hydraulic or Mechanical|
|Operating weight kg||333||475||658|
|Troweling path width (mm)||1880||2336||2336|
|Rotor diameter (mm)||914||1168||1168|
|Maximum rotor speed (rpm)||<145||<145||<140|
|Number of bladearms||2 x 4 (non overlapping)||2 x 5 (non overlapping)||2 x 5 (non overlapping)|
|Engine 4-stroke||4 -stroke
|Bridge & Stratton
|Kubato Turbo Charged
|Power kW (hp)||18 - 24||26 (35)||33 - 44|
|Fuel tank capacity (l)||23||23||23|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) mm||1980 x 1040 x 1350||2540 x 1280 x 1470||2540 x 1280 x 1510|