What is Ausfix Bone?
CONAC Ausfix Bone is Actech's 100% concrete spacer. They are manufactured with galvanised wires for tying the reinforcement to the spacers.
The primary advantage of the CONAC concrete spacers is that they have a high load capacity and are corrosion resistant. These concrete spacers provide support for both reinforcing mesh and reinforcement bars, always ensuring that the correct cover is achieved.
The Conac Ausfix Bone is versatile in nature since each spacer provides an option of 3 covers, thus making it a cost-effective option.
Why are Concrete Spacer popular?
Concrete spacers and bar supports are made of the same material as the poured concrete, so thermal expansion and contraction are equal. And because they are the same material, the concrete and spacers will bond. No gaps!
Concrete spacers and bar support help maintain material integrity and uniformity of the concrete and provide a cover over the reinforcement that protects against corrosion.
Compliance Standards of Actech's Concrete Spacer:
Ausfix Bone complies with QLD, NSW, VIC and WA government Bridge and Road requirements.
What are the advantages of CONAC Concrete Spacer?
• High load capacity concrete (complies with the AS:NZS 2425:2015 Standard with 300 kg Rating)
• Available with standard tie wire for all covers
• Ideal for concrete elements in roads, bridges and other infrastructure
• Cement-bound spacers, no heat/cold deformation
• Absolute guarantee of consistent concrete cover
• Various attachment options for quick and easy use
• Homogeneous bond resulting in no hairline cracks between spacer and concrete
• Fire-resistant according to the maximum requirements of DIN 4102 - Class A1 (non-flammable)
|Code||Cover||Pcs. / bag||Bags/pallet||Pcs./Pallet|
|35DB223||20, 25 & 30 mm||600||80||48,000|
|35DB345||35, 40 & 50 mm||185||80||14,800|
|35DB456||45, 55, & 60 mm||130||80||10,400|