What is the Conac Brick?
CONAC BRICK Concrete Spacer is a concrete block that serves as a reinforcement spacer. CONAC BRICKs are versatile in nature since a single block can provide 3 different covers (50, 65 and 75 mm), making them a popular choice for slab on ground applications.
Furthermore, the CONAC BRICK spacer has a through-hole which facilitates site workers to thread a tie wire to hold the mesh or reinforcement bar in place. Another key advantage of the CONAC BRICK is that they have a high load capacity and are corrosion resistant.
CONAC BRICK concrete spacer provides support for both reinforcing mesh and reinforcement bars, always ensuring that the correct cover is achieved. Their high load capacity means they are ideal for the construction of roads, bridges, large slabs and external balconies.
Why are Concrete Spacers popular?
Concrete spacers and bar supports are made of the same material as the poured concrete, so thermal expansion and contraction are equal. And because they are the same material, the concrete and spacers will bond. No gaps!
Concrete spacers and bar supports help maintain the material integrity and uniformity of the concrete and provide a cover over the reinforcement that protects against corrosion.
Compliance Standards of Actech's Concrete Spacer:
CONAC Ausfix Bone Concrete Spacers comply with the AS:NZS 2425:2015 Standard with a 300kg rating.
The spacers fulfill the requirements of all exposure classes. Our concrete mix is tested by a NATA laboratory on a regular basis to check for:
• Chloride Permeability (RCPT); and
• Volume of Permeable Voids (VPV)
As such, CONAC Ausfix Bone Concrete Spacers comply with all required state government road and bridge requirements across Australia. Certificates of compliance of the concrete mix and product are available on request.
What are the advantages of CONAC Brick Concrete Spacer?
• High load capacity concrete (complies with the AS:NZS 2425:2015 Standard with 300 kg Rating)
• Ideal for concrete elements in roads, bridges and other infrastructure
• Cement-bound spacers, no heat/cold deformation
• Absolute guarantee of consistent concrete cover
• Various attachment options for quick and easy use
• Homogeneous bond resulting in no hairline cracks between spacer and concrete
• Fire-resistant according to the maximum requirements of DIN 4102 - Class A1 (non-flammable)
|35CB765||Conac Brick||75 x 65 x 50 mm||36 pc|