- Flat reduced contact surface
- Star shape
- 65 MPA
- Simple cost-saving mounting due to twin plastic clips (saves at least 50% of the installation cost)
- Suitable for exposed concrete applications
What is Concrete Spacer with Clips?
The primary advantage of this type of concrete spacer is that they have a high load capacity and are corrosion resistant. These concrete spacers provide support for only for reinforcement bars and they always ensure that the correct cover is achieved.
Why are Concrete Spacers popular?
Concrete spacers and bar supports are made of the same material as the poured concrete, so thermal expansion and contraction are equal. And because they are the same material, the concrete and spacers will bond. No gaps!
Concrete spacers and bar support help maintain material integrity and uniformity of the concrete and provide a cover over the reinforcement that protects against corrosion.
What are the advantages of CONAC Concrete Bricks?
• High load capacity concrete (complies with the AS:NZS 2425:2015 Standard with 300 kg Rating)
• Cement-bound spacers, no heat/cold deformation
• Absolute guarantee of consistent concrete cover
• Various attachment options for quick and easy use
• Homogeneous bond resulting in no hairline cracks between spacer and concrete
• Fire-resistant according to the maximum requirements of DIN 4102 - Class A1 (non-flammable)
|Code||Cover||Pcs. / bag||Bags/
|Pallet Wt. (kg)|
|35ST.30||30 mm||250||55||13750||707 kg.|
|35ST.35||35 mm||250||45||11250||682 kg.|
|35ST.40||40 mm||250||40||10000||821 kg.|
|35ST.45||45 mm||250||40||10000||973 kg.|
|35ST.50||50 mm||200||40||8000||873 kg.|
|35ST.55||55 mm||300||60||18000||601 kg.|
|35ST.60||60 mm||300||60||18000||769 kg.|
|35ST.65||60 mm||300||60||18000||769 kg.|