What is Zick Zack?
Zick Zack is Actech's 100% concrete spacer. They are continuous in nature thereby providing support for both bar and mesh. The primary advantage of the Zick Zack concrete spacer is that they have a high load capacity and are corrosion resistant.
Why are Concrete Spacer popular?
Concrete spacers and bar supports are made of the same material as the poured concrete, so thermal expansion and contraction are equal. And because they are the same material, the concrete and spacers will bond. No gaps!
Concrete spacers and bar support help maintain material integrity and uniformity of the concrete and provide a cover over the reinforcement that protects against corrosion.
Compliance Standards of Actech's Concrete Spacer:
Actech's concrete spacer complies with QLD, NSW, VIC and WA government Bridge and Road requirements.
What are the advantages of CONAC Concrete Spacer?
• High load capacity concrete (complies with the AS:NZS 2425:2015 Standard with 300 kg Rating)
• Ideal for concrete elements in roads, bridges and other infrastructure
• Cement-bound spacers, no heat/cold deformation
• Absolute guarantee of consistent concrete cover
• Homogeneous bond resulting in no hairline cracks between spacer and concrete
• Fire-resistant according to the maximum requirements of DIN 4102 - Class A1 (non-flammable)
|35TZ.30||Zick Zack 30||30||1300|
|35TZ.35||Zick Zack 35||35||1150|
|35TZ.40||Zick Zack 40||40||980|
|35TZ.45||Zick Zack 45||45||820|
|35TZ.50||Zick Zack 50||50||740|
|35TZ.55||Zick Zack 55||55||700|
|35TZ.60||Zick Zack 60||60||520|
|35TZ.65||Zick Zack 65||65||500|
|35TZ.70||Zick Zack 70||70||470|
|35TZ.75||Zick Zack 75||75||410|
|35TZ.80||Zick Zack 80||80||360|
|35TZ.90||Zick Zack 90||90||290|
|35TZ.100||Zick Zack 100||100||220|