- High stability through wide support surface
- Applicable also for isolations
- High bearing pressure
- Perfect for slab on ground applications
What are Triangular Concrete Spacers?
Getting the right amount of concrete cover is essential for the durability of reinforced concrete structures. CONAC Trapezium Concrete Spacers ensure that the correct concrete cover is achieved before and maintained during concreting.
Key Specs of Triangular Concrete Spacer
CONAC Trapezium Concrete Spacers are characterized by high compressive strength and excellent chemical and physical resistance. These concrete spacers are fire resistant and impermeable to water.
CONAC Trapezium Concrete Spacers come in various lengths of 300, 600 and 1200mm, and offer a range of covers to meet your specific project requirements. A primary benefit of CONAC Trapezium Concrete Spacers is that a constant concrete cover is maintained no matter their position since they are continuous by nature. The triangular profile makes them extremely stable for Slab on Ground applications carrying large loads.
Also, these concrete spacers form an excellent bond with the concrete, thereby preventing any hairline cracks between the spacer and the concrete.
Why are Concrete Spacers popular?
Concrete spacers and bar supports are made of the same material as the poured concrete, so thermal expansion and contraction are equal. And because they are the same material, the concrete and spacers will bond. No gaps!
Concrete spacers and bar supports help maintain the material integrity and uniformity of the concrete and provide a cover over the reinforcement that protects against corrosion.
Compliance Standards of Trapezium Concrete Spacers:
CONAC Ausfix Bone Concrete Spacers comply with the AS:NZS 2425:2015 Standard with a 300kg rating.
The spacers fulfill the requirements of all exposure classes. Our concrete mix is tested by a NATA laboratory on a regular basis to check for:
• Chloride Permeability (RCPT)
• Volume of Permeable Voids (VPV)
As such, CONAC Ausfix Bone Concrete Spacers comply with all required state government road and bridge requirements across Australia. Certificates of compliance of the concrete mix and product are available on request.
What are the advantages of using a Concrete Spacer?
• High load capacity concrete (complies with the AS:NZS 2425:2015 Standard with a 300 kg Rating)
• Available with standard tie wire for all covers
• Ideal for concrete elements in roads, bridges and other infrastructure
• Cement-bound spacers, no heat/cold deformation
• Absolute guarantee of consistent concrete cover
• Various attachment options for quick and easy use
• Homogeneous bond resulting in no hairline cracks between spacer and concrete
• Fire-resistant according to the maximum requirements of DIN 4102 - Class A1 (non-flammable)
|300 mm Long Straight||600 mm Long Straight||1200 mm Long Straight|