Curecon PW30 is a Type 1-D, Class A, water-based wax curing compound used to retain moisture in concrete for effective curing. Formulated for use primarily in the construction of concrete roads, Curecon PW30 offers a high level of moisture retention (97% efficiency for Type 1-D) thus ensuring efficient hydration of the cement component in the concrete mass.
In addition to its use in concrete road construction, Curecon PW30 is suitable for all users on all types of mass concrete structures where high efficiency, wax-based curing compound is required. This includes bridgework, airport hard standings, runways, truck parks, port facilities, and more. Curecon PW30 is certified to comply with Australian Standard AS3799.
- Reduces surface shrinkage and cracking by eliminating moisture loss from exposed surfaces
- Increases concrete strength and dusting resistance
- Efficient bond breaker in lean mix/base concrete road construction techniques
- Eliminates the need for sand, damp hessian, or polythene
- Shower resistant after about 1-4 hours
- Complies with Green Star rating
- Non-flammable and non-toxic