Liquid Hammer is not corrosive, so it’s user and equipment safe. The unique formula is formed onto the concrete surface where it is absorbed and broken down back into a paste that you can brush or wash off.
Clean concrete, cement and mortar off your tools, machinery, vehicles …and do it safely!
- Liquid Hammer is non-corrosive, so it’s user and equipment safe.
- The unique formula is absorbed by the concrete surface and breaks it back down into a paste that you can brush or wash off.
- Clean concrete and mortar off your tools, machinery vehicles – AND DO IT SAFELY!
Fields of Application
- Use LIQUID HAMMER in conditions that will prevent the surface to be cleaned from drying out too quickly.
- LIQUID HAMMER is most effective when used in shaded areas or during evening hours.
- LIQUID HAMMER is best applied using a foaming sprayer. Different sprayers generate different thickness or qualities of foam.
- Apply LIQUID HAMMER generously and wait for 15 minutes or until foam has turned the concrete to a paste. If a paste has not formed, re-apply LIQUID HAMMER. This may occur with heavy buildup or older concrete, which may require several applications and /or brushing. Once a paste has formed, rinse with water and agitate or pressure wash.
- NB: LIQUID HAMMER will also act as a degreaser at the same time as removing concrete/cement.
- Non Corrosive
- 100% Biodegradable